Summerfield Pet Memorial Park was established in 2017, in remembrance of Charles Summerfield Eastgate and through the generosity of Fairview Cemetery, who like you, appreciated the bond we share with our pets.
Why Choose Summerfield Cremation Service?
- We will come to your clinic or the pet’s home when needed. Our phones will always be answered by a person. We are available days, evenings and weekends.
- Pet’s ashes are returned within 72 hours for the family to receive.
- Pets are gently placed in the chamber, one at a time, assuring your families of the proper return of their pet’s ashes. They may witness or participate if they wish, assuring trust between you and the client.
- Tagging for the pet along with documenting procedure guarantees the proper return of the pet’s ashes and leads to credibility.
- We have an open door policy to all. Your staff, pet owners, and friends may view, witness or visit the facility at any time. Owners may wait for ashes if prior arrangements are made.
- We are trained and available to address grief questions and provide resources to aid the pet owners on their grief journey rather than referring them to an 800 number, website or unknown support group.
- A complimentary urn is included at no additional cost.
- Certificate stating Private Cremation is signed by Summerfield.
- A large selection of personalized urns, keepsake jewelry, lockets, garden stones, portraits, grief books, and green products are available.