A Compassionate and Caring Choice
We understand how hard it is to think about losing a pet. Something to consider: What happens to your pet, if something happens to you? Many times, the surviving family does not know what to do when this happens. Making advanced arrangements can help make the process easier for the surviving family.
Death is a reality to all living things. There is true peace associated with the understanding of it, preparing for it and then living our lives to their fullest every day.
Here are some ideas to consider when planning ahead for your pet:
- Will you want paw prints or hair clippings?
- Will you want to take more pictures or a Studio Portrait?
- Type of disposition ~ Cremation or Burial?
- Favorite toys or blanket to be cremated with your pet?
- Location for pet remains to rest?
- Urn, memorial stone, remembrance products desired?
- Inscription on memorial stone or urn?
- What would you like the Pet Obituary to say and what pictures to include?
- Will you wish to Pre-Pay for your burial space?
Pet services can be preplanned. Knowing that it is taken care of, and the arrangements made ahead of time brings added comfort when you need it.
Again, thank you for letting us serve you. Contact us today to take full advantage of all the benefits that our plan ahead program offers.