A beautiful, wearable memorial
Remembrance jewelry for your pet is a beautiful, lasting way to remember a beloved member of your family. Choosing memorial jewelry should be done with your taste in mind, if you will be wearing the jewelry, but also by finding the best symbol that will remind you of the love you shared with your pet.
There are many choices for pet memorial jewelry. To help you in your search, here is a list of most types of pet memorial jewelry:
- Paw print or Nose print jewelry
- Jewelry made with portion of cremated remains
- Jewelry that holds a portion of cremated remains
- Jewelry with a photo or etching of your pet
- Locket-style jewelry holding lock of hair
- Charm jewelry
- Jewelry with engraved quote
- “Forever wouldn’t have been long enough”
- “You left paw prints on my heart”
- “No longer by my side but forever in my heart”
- “If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever”
The jewelry is most commonly found as necklaces and bracelets. However, rings are now becoming popular. Charm bracelets are also common, great for those who have lost multiple pets in their lifetime.
As you can see, there is a wide variety of options available for memorializing your pet through jewelry. The key thing to remember is to find what reminds you of your pet and his/her character best.